Join Family Promise on Sunday, May 7th as we Hike or Bike through Ridgewood, NJ. All funds raised directly benefit our programs for homeless, working families. Choose your route – 3 mile hike or bike OR 15 mile bike. We begin and end at Van Neste Square, across from the Family Promise office at 100 Dayton Street, Ridgewood.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
SIGN UP HERE
How You Can Help:
Register online here!
$25 per person in advance; $30 per person on-site
Kids 5 and under are free!
Form a Team!
When you register online, you can join a team or create a new team.
Bring family and friends! Every member of the Top Fundraising Team wins a prize, plus a team prize!
Please help us raise funds to support Family Promise!
- Create your own fundraising page when you register and share via email and social media. It’s easy and fun, but if you need help, call Jane at 201-833-8009.
- Or, email your friends and family, talk to them in person, or give them a call!
- Donations may be accepted at any time, even past the event. However, to be counted toward prizes, online donations must be received by midnight on May 6, and checks or cash must be received by May 7.
Here’s a form to help you keep track of your sponsors and donations! Thank you!
NEW for 2017!
Teams or individuals who raise $250 or more by April 10
get their name on the Hike or Bike official t-shirt!
Schedule for the Day – Rain or Shine!
12:00 Check-in opens
1:00 15-mile Bike begins
1:30 3-mile Hike or Bike begins
3:00 Hike or Trike for kids 5 and under! Free with adult registration
3:30 Let’s Celebrate! Refreshments, music, games, prizes and more!
Prizes and Giveaways!
- Everyone receives a Hike or Bike t-shirt and goody bag! (while supplies last).
- Participants who raise $250 or more win a prize AND are eligible to for a prize drawing Participants who raise $500 or more win a prize AND are eligible to win a bike valued at $500 donated by CycleSport of Park Ridge.
- Top Fundraising Team – every individual member wins a prize AND a team prize.
Rules and Regulations
- Everyone must check in the day of the event and check back when you return from your Hike or Bike.
- Cyclists MUST wear a helmet – please bring your own (we do not supply helmets).
- Everyone is required to sign a waiver. Parents must sign for their children under age 16. Click here to download a waiver. Fill out and bring to save time at check-in.
- Riders under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Helpful Links and Forms:
Riding with us in spirit and always in our hearts –
Friend – Supporter – Organizer