Youth Council For The HomelessThe Youth Council for the Homeless is a Family Promise program specifically designed for high school students interested in helping homeless families and individuals. You can make a difference! Activities include:
- Preparing and serving a meal for up to 150 people at our Walk-In Dinner Program in Hackensack.
- Starting a homelessness awareness group at your school
- Organizing and participating in fundraising events for Camp Lots-of-Fun.
- Assisting at Family Promise events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to apply for a Camp Counselor position.
Youth Council meetings are held monthly on Tuesday evenings at Central Unitarian Church in Paramus.
April 25, 7pm
May 23, 7pm
For more information about Youth Council email: firstname.lastname@example.org