Hike for Hope
Hike for Hope
Sunday, May 17th, 2020
Van Neste Square, Ridgewood NJ
Join us for a fun-filled afternoon on Sunday, May 17th as we Hike for Hope for Family Promise! Our 3-mile walk begins and ends at Van Neste Square in the heart of Ridgewood with music, food, games, giveaways and more! All ages are welcome, so gather your family and friends, form a team and come out to support Family Promise! Funds raised will provide temporary housing and personalized support to help empower homeless working families to become self-sufficient – and give them hope for a brighter future. Please join us!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Every dollar raised at the Hike for Hope will help homeless working families have hope for a brighter future.
Here’s how YOU can help:
- Register and follow steps to form a team or join an existing team (or you can hike on your own).
- Invite family and friends to join your team! Set team fundraising goals – we will have prizes for top fundraisers! Teams or individuals who raise $250 or more by April 24 get their name on the Hike for Hope t-shirt!
- After registering, follow steps to create your own fundraising page. Encourage team members to do the same.
- Share your fundraising page via social media, text or email. Let people know why supporting Family Promise is important to you and ask them to donate to your Hike for Hope. You can also use the sponsor form and collect cash or checks. You can send donations in ahead of time or bring them day of.
- Come to the Hike for Hope on May 17th, have a great time and support Family Promise!
Fun for all!
• Free t-shirt and goody bag for all registered hikers
• Kids’ crafts, face painting and family fun
• Giveaways and games from our sponsors
• Hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy and more!
Great community service activity for youth and teens. Groups are welcome!
Contact email@example.com for more info.
Adults/Youth age 11 and up: $25 per person ($30 day of the event)
Children ages 6-10: $10 per person ($15 day of the event)
Children 5 and under: FREE
All registered participants receive a free t-shirt and goody bag, plus food, beverages, snacks, giveaways and more!
Schedule for the Day
12:00 – Check-In opens
1:00 – 3-mile Hike for Hope begins
2:00 – Post-Hike festivities – food, music and more!
3:00 – Event ends
- Every participant must sign a waiver – download here. Parents must sign for children under 16. Complete and bring waivers to save time at check-in.
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult.