Join Family Promise on Sunday, May 1st as we Hike or Bike through Ridgewood, NJ. All funds raised directly benefit our programs for homeless, working families.
Join Us! Registration is Now Open — Click Here to Register!
Choose your route – 3 mile hike or bike, OR 15 mile bike. We begin and end at Van Neste Square, across from the Family Promise office at 100 Dayton Street, Ridgewood.
Registration Fee: $20 per person in advance; $25 per person
on-site. Kids under 5 are free with adult registration.
Schedule for the Day – Rain or Shine
- Noon Check-in opens
- 1:00 15-mile Bike begins
- 1:30 3-mile Hike or Bike begins
- 3:00 New! Hike or Trike for kids under 5. Free with adult registration
- 3:30 Let’s Celebrate! Refreshments, music, games, prizes and more!
Form a Team
- When you register online, you can join a team or create a new team. Bring family and friends! Every member of the Top Fundraising Team wins a prize, plus a team prize!
Raise Funds to Support Family Promise
- Create your own fundraising page when you register and share via email and social media. It’s easy and fun, but if you need help, call Jane at 201-833-8009.
- Email your friends and family, talk to them in person, or give them a call! To be considered for prizes, cash, checks and online donations must be in on or by May 1st.
- Here’s a form to help you keep track of your sponsors and donations. Thank you!
Prizes and Giveaways
- Everyone receives a Hike or Bike t-shirt and goody bag, while supplies last.
- Participants who raise $500 or more win a prize AND are eligible to win both a prize donated by Sharp Electronics as well as a bike valued at $500 donated by Cycle Sport of Park Ridge.
- Top Fundraising Team – everyone on the team wins a prize!
Rules and Regulations
- Everyone must check in the day of the event and check back when you return from your Hike or Bike.
- Cyclists MUST wear a helmet – please bring your own (we do not supply helmets).
- Everyone is required to sign a waiver. Parents must sign for their children under age 18. Click here to download a waiver. Fill out and bring to save time at check-in.
- Riders under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Helpful Links and Forms:
Riding with us in spirit and always in our hearts –
Friend – Supporter – Organizer