Imagine being able to change the lives of hundreds of parents and children each year long after you are gone, while ensuring the organization you love continues to offer help and hope to families experiencing homelessness.
We invite you to join our legacy of hope that began in 1986 by making a planned gift and becoming a member of the Family Promise of Bergen County Legacy Society. Be part of a passionate group of supporters who believe in our mission and are invested in building a strong, sustainable future for Family Promise of Bergen County to empower generations to come.
Family Promise of Bergen County accepts a variety of legacy gifts, including:
Charitable IRA Rollover
Charitable Lead Trust
Charitable Remainder Trust
Charity Gift Annuity
Retirement Plans and IRAs
What are the benefits of making a planned gift?
- You leave a lasting legacy of helping people in our communities
- You ensure the financial health of Family Promise of Bergen County
- You and your family may receive tax benefits*
- Your planned gift will have a lasting impact that changes countless lives
Have you already included Family Promise of Bergen County in your trust, will or estate plan? Please contact Marie Caliendo at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Are you ready to start planning for a future gift?
Contact your financial professional today!
* This site is informational and educational in nature. It is not offering professional tax, legal, or accounting advice. For specific advice about the effect of any planning concept on your tax or financial situation or with your estate, please consult a qualified professional advisor.