Teen Volunteering – Youth Council for the Homeless
Youth Council for the Homeless
Our Youth Council for the Homeless provides teen volunteer opportunities in Bergen County, NJ designed for high school students looking to volunteer and make a difference in the lives of homeless children, families and individuals.
Teen Volunteering Opportunities include:
- Preparing and serving a meal for approximately 130 people at our Walk-In Dinner Program in Hackensack.
- Starting a homelessness awareness group at your school.
- Organizing and participating in fundraising events for Camp Lots-of-Fun.
- Assisting at Family Promise events throughout the year.
- Applying for a Camp Counselor position.
Please email Alina and Sheila for information for more information about our Youth Council program: firstname.lastname@example.org